The Popcorn Story by Ivan the Freelancer

The Popcorn Story Contents

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HE IS BACK

Continued from:

http://thepopcornstory.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-fathers-car-ivans-journal.html

It’s been a year since the last time I’ve lost him. The dark green metallic Vitara. I’ve been walking on foot ever since. I had a replacement car, but it never felt the same. Not long after that, I decided to return the replacement car back to my father. Feeling unnecessary to ride a car, I’ve decided to become a walker.

Until that time came. The time I was going to step into the next stage of life. It’s really expensive to rent a car, especially for such a short period and short distance. In the middle of desperation and confusion, he came back. Not only that, he came back with far better condition than the day his engine got broken.

So dressed with wedding flowers from our friends, he took us to a location where we held our wedding ceremony and places that we needed to go. It’s really an honor to have a chance to ride you again. I’m really not worthy to keep you. So back you are to my father once more.

Thanks again for everything...

Ivan the Freelancer

No comments: