The Popcorn Story by Ivan the Freelancer

The Popcorn Story Contents

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

It’s been a long time since the last time I poured my thoughts into this juicy Popcorn blog of mine. Four months?? That long?? Well, I’ve been busy lately enjoying the new chapter of life. Yes, I have married the girl I love and moved to a new place so-high-in-the-sky called apartment.

Being a husband is exciting indeed, plus hoping to become a father next year. Well, a man gotta do what he gotta do.

Anyway, the most important purpose in writing this post is to thank all the people who are involved in uniting us into the happiest couple on December 4th 2010, for without them, we could never make it happen.

As no words could ever describe our gratitude and joy, so I think it is better to present these photos as our way of expressing gratitude to all of the people in it.

“Many thanks for all of your supports and encouragement. We owe you all a debt we can never repay.”

This is only the beginning…

“Many thanks for all of your supports and encouragement. We owe you all a debt we can never repay.”

This is only the beginning…

Ivan the Freelancer

5 comments:

Sunshine Butterfly said...

Thanks Hubby Already Post it...

Ivan Mulyadi said...

Welcome, my lovely...

Mike Balaban said...

Congratulations to you both. I wish you all the happiness in your life together :-)

Sunshine Butterfly said...

Thanks MIke. wish you happy too with ur family.

Ivan Mulyadi said...

Thank you Mike. I wish you great success and happiness in your life and family too.