The Popcorn Story by Ivan the Freelancer

The Popcorn Story Contents

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WILL SAKURA BLOSSOM IN MAY ?


My neighbor said that the disaster in Japan is a message from God. The only message actually is my neighbor is an idiot.

What’s wrong with you? Is your mind so shallow that you think God have a heart to wipe out His own creation?

Each time Sakura blossom so gracefully, have you ever thought “that” is actually a message from God? Does it ever occur to you that God maybe busy trying His best to save as many lives in Japan recently?

I wonder how many times in one day do you send messages, via your BlackBerry, your Twitter, your Facebook, your iPad and your other gadgets, and yet how many times in one day do you send messages to God Himself? It is free and you certainly do not need your gadget to do that.

So I quoted and borrowed my wife’s posting from her Facebook, which I think is really enlightening and comforting, “Will Sakura Blossom in May?”

With the earth shaking so badly and sea water poured and wiped out the land of Japan, we should all send a message to God so Sakura will certainly blossom in May. God help us all.

My prayer for Japan.

Ivan the Freelancer
Photo taken from www.wallcoo.net

No comments: