The Popcorn Story by Ivan the Freelancer

The Popcorn Story Contents

Monday, March 29, 2010

LET IT RAIN


I can barely remember when was the last time I can enjoy the rain without asking it to stop. Since the flood often washed away the happiness in our house, I often wished I would never had to hear the rain again.

I almost forgot how it feels to be able to enjoy every drops of water when it rains, until the time I walked away from my house and took myself higher from the ground. I’m now homeless, but I’m happy.

Now whenever the sky gets cloudy, I can smile again. Whenever it drizzles, I can let it drop on my skin. And whenever it rains heavily, I just need to open an umbrella. It is good to be free. But I realize, there are so many other people who still suffer when it rains.

Wish the rain will never cause anymore flood. But then again, the rain is not the one to blame. We are the victim of our own act. Nature is fair because it will always return what we have given them. Like I said, if we destroy it, it will destroy us. Don’t say I never warn you.

Ivan the Freelancer

No comments: